Monday, September 23, 2013

Bi-Polar Bear

They say I am s'posed to be living in the Arctic Circle.    I think that is located somewhere between Depression and  Insanity  Anxiety.
Fuck it!  I need to go take a Xanax and half a Vicodin and I will be right back.......

Ok.  So I didn't come right back.  I am hear now.  Well for as long as my whacked out laptop will let me be.  See?  Did you see that?  It just kind of stopped letting me type.  I feel better today despite the fact that Hunter just came out on the porch to get the mail and I went to ask him something.  He's like, "What?!!!"  I said, "Never mind."  Then he told he didn't really have time cuz he had so much to do and something about 7 loads of laundry....etc.  Yes, I can see that is definitely an emergency.   Anything and everything is more important than talking a few minutes with his wife.  I do not nag.  I don't even ask for help with anything anymore.

Yes it's my fault.  I know.  I married him and I stay with him and so I don't ask for pity.  I just need place to write this down.  Percentage - wise....I would say he is 98% kind to everyone he talks to and that leaves....well, 2% for me, right?

I am gonna publish this before the computer shuts down on me again.
p.s.  Hi cousin Rob.

4 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Oh, dear. Polar Bears are huge, but they're actually quit a bit of fun. Bi-polar Bars, not so much. In fact, not at all.

Polar Bars are great hunters. They can even hunt hunters. And I suppose devour them. End of hunter.

Xanax and Vicodin make a very powerful combination. Perhaps if you gave some to the hunter, he would relax a bit, and become cheery. But then, again, maybe not. Sigh!

Wishing you the very best,

your cousin,

Rob Bear (depressive but not bi-polar)

YeamieWaffles said...

Sometimes Hunter seems like a great guy who is heavily loved by you Middle Child and I feel happy about that then at other times he sounds like a massive dick and I feel sad, but is it possible that at the end of the day maybe he's somewhere in the middle and your moods depend on how you perceive him? I could be so far off the mark here, hope you're okay though.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I know only too well what you mean by, needing a place to write this down.
It's been my surviving grace!

Blogger is cathartic to many of us who need to express what we feel inside our minds and hearts.
It's like a true best friend. One who keeps what you have to say to themselves and listens to what you have to say without passing judgment.
Long Live Blogger!
(((hugs)))Pat

Michael Babbage said...

Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference