Friday, January 18, 2013

At least I showered!

Hm.  Why does that title sound familiar?  Did you know I have 4 more ducks on the wall?  And no, they don't cover all the holes that were either put there by Chuck or existing behind paneling-which I knew and told him were there.  (My late husband had to make due with the money he had so he could only panel over it.) But at least the holes were covered.  I am going to have Nutella and Graham Crackers for dinner.  Yum.  Yes, as a matter of fact it is diet food.  I heard the ad on TV and they can't say anything on TV that isn't true.  (Yeah, I kinda ripped that off.)  The tip of my tongue hurts.  I think I need a spoonful of yogurt.  It is soooo windy.  I put down ice melt as it was sunny today and the driveway is an ice rink and I don''t have my ice skates anymore so then I scraped it but it is all wet and in a couple days it is going to be super cold.  Sadly, I don't miss Maggie.  And yet.....I think I got so used to the biting that I may just bite myself.  I also sprayed my car gaskets so that my doors hopefully won't freeze.  I am going to my daughter's on Sunday.  Wanna do my laundry?  Actually I enjoy doing it and folding but putting it away when there  is to away to put it to?  Depression anyone?  I can't give you all of it but I will share.  Sounds like my son-in-law is going to be put to work in a different position.  He will still be traveling.  Doesn't matter.  As long as he still has a job when they laid off so many.   And my son will be having a CT of his head in one week because of his headaches.  He has to be attuned to anything unusual due to his tumor.  He isn't one for headaches and has been having too many and they are too painful.  Yesterday was the first day he didn't have a headache.  Hope you all have a good weekend.  Peace.

6 comments:

Outcast said...

I'm so glad to hear that your son hasn't been in pain yesterday and hopefully it goes away forever now, hopefully the guys okay. In gloomy January days like this it's sometimes a big deal to manage to shower so well done there, great post Middle Child.

Ms. A said...

Wishing good results on the CT for your son and breathing a sigh of relief for your son in law.

The Bipolar Diva said...

You know, as much as I buy Nutella for my kids, I've never tasted it. I may have to try it. That's scary about your son, praying the CT goes well.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

You...need (((hugs)))

Nikki (Sarah) said...

praying for your son.....that the ct scan reveals nothing sinister going on...and laundry...absolutely hate doing it along with changing sheets so anytime you want to pop over here and pick up the slack...you're more than welcome. :} Have a good one today

Anonymous said...

Hi there! My name is Lashonda and When I just desired to say your
blog is great! It truly is amusing due to the fact I use to
have a blogging site that almost had an identical web address:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6321465419026254120&postID=1884378101344092965 mine
was only a few characters different. Anyhow, I'm a big fan of your website and if you ever want a guest article make sure you email me personally at: michell.ventura@allmail.net. I absolutely love writing!

My blog post: Http://Es.Encydia.Com

Hikari