Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I forgot to go to bed.

It's 5:23 AM and I still haven't gone to bed. What's up with that?  There's no reason why I would stay up and yet here I am.  So now I will stay up another hour so I can take my pills.  I will be up Wed. morning at 6AM so.......
Then I will go to bed.  I can warm up the car later when I wake up.  I did so yesterday, even going to fill my gas tank.  I don't want it to get below a half tank when it is so cold.
Hunter left Sunday for Texas and weather has been horrendous.  He had to stop in Bloomington the first night cuz it was a complete white-out.  Then he got going again the next day and a lot of vehicles were off the roads but he soldiered on.  Last call was from St. Lewis Missouri.

Yeah I know this is boring.  But I haven't slept yet so my wit and charm are numb right now.

High Blood Pressure
II Diabetes
Sleep Apnea
COPD
Severe Depression
and a Right Ascending  Aortic Aneurysm.

Makes you wish I was your girlfriend, right?

Am I old enough for a nursing home?  All I do is talk about my ailments and the weather.  Plus I do love Bingo.That pink or lilac hair rinses would be cool too.  And I hate to cook .Man...my knee is really hurting.  SEE!  There I go again.  Guess my list is incomplete.  I also have arthritis and a partially torn Meniscus.

I am too tired for any scintelatibg conversation so will go and read a few posts and leave a few incoherent comments.  Joy and Sweet Dreams!

5 comments:

Rob-bear said...

We Bears know that cold weather is excellent for hibernating! I suggest you do that, too — for at least a day or two. If that's possible.

I didn't realize that I share many of your ailments. That's a difficult list with which to live. I very much hope that many things improve in 2014.

Blessings and warm Bear hugs!

middle child said...

I can easily stay in bed. Don't have to be anywhere till 8 am Wednesday.
And I do believe we are like.....cousins thrice removed. Sweet dreams Bear.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Is that aortic aneurysm being watched?
(((hugs)))Pat

ideatechnosolution said...

Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.
Web Design Company in India

AVY said...

You're adorable, come and be my girlfriend any time you like.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Hikari