Friday, June 22, 2012

Coach briefcase or piano stool with ball claw feet anyone?

Comment answers.  I can't take tylenol because of one of the meds I am on.  And to the sweetheart -knowing that I do not lie - I am 57.  I feel much younger mentally or well um...not physically anyway.  Was there anything good in what I just said?  I usually just tell people I am 17 and my daughter is 38.  Which reminds me...I need to go get the stripes  chunky two-toned highlights put in my hair.

John and Jennifer came over with my newest (spell check said that yup, that was a real word.) grand puppy.  What a sweetheart!  I want her.  We got sooooooooo much done!  I would have gotten maybe 1/5th of the stuff to sell if they hadn't been here.  They will be back tomorrow.  Hunter will be gone 'till maybe 11 am.  I wish he'd at least have put the tables up.  Tomorrow we have alot to set up.  But....my John and Jenn said that was OK (starting later when Hunter gets home) because then we can go through a ton more of stuff I have.  I know we won't get to going through my jewelry, books, purses or clothes but trust me.....there is so much more.

By the time we finished for the evening.....my back was not only screaming...it was shouting out obscenities!!!  I have also decided to try out a new thing,...broaden my horizens a little bit.  I hit my knee really hard when I fell Sunday but the pain wasn't really bad and I know I didn't break a bone but.......When I was taking my shower tonight.....I noticed quite a bit of bruising up and down that calf. calve?  Now I am thinking blood clot.  So yeah, I am venturing out into the land of hypochondria.  Feels weird.  Need to go to bed and give it a go tomorrow.  Wheeeee!

Spell check is on break right now.  I am finishing it's work so please excuse any errors.

6 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Up, Up and Away in my beautiful balloon........
You sound more upbeat today m/f.:0)
That can be A GOOD THING! I shit you not!
(((hugs)))Pat

Grammy Goodwill said...

I don't think you got much sleep last night. To answer your title question - those stools with claw feet are valuable, I think. I have one with the pump organ I inherited from my folks. I remember them searching for the stool for a long time, then my dad laughing that the stool was worth more than the organ.
I hope your knee isn't any worse.

Wanda's Wings said...

Yeah I know my mind is not as old as I am. I have two grand kittys.

lotta joy said...

I fell three days ago. Isn't it horrendous how fast the scenery goes by as you approach the landing site? Anyway, I banged up my knee, my hip absorbed the impact and is hurting AND I landed with my breast being impaled on the corner of the end table.....NOT looking good and I've got a mammogram coming up.

So, I'm here to tell you, YOU DO NOT HAVE A BLOOD CLOT. You are MARRIED to the blood clot.

Can you take Aleve? It certainly helps me when nothing else has.

Susan said...

Hi Middle Child. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your comment, too. Believe it or not, my hubs really loves geraniums!

Hope your boo boo is all better tomorrow. Susan

Rob-bear said...

Well, sounds like a productive day. That's good news. Glad something good is happening.

Hikari