Monday, March 5, 2012

Midget shower.

This is not the look I wanted for my blog but it's what it wanted to be.  Don't ask.  And to Pat and all others....I am rarely offended so not to worry.  The only thing that would offend me is taking the Lord's name in vain.  *truth*  Other than that...it's all good.

So, about this midget shower.  Don't you love it when the shower hits just below your boobs?  It's like duck, rinse, repeat.  At least I was clean, was being the operative word.  I am a spiller by nature.  My day is not complete until I have spilled something on my shirt and also dropped a pen.  Clean body.  Clean shirt.  Sip of coffee and the whole thing pours down the front of me.  The stupid lid wasn't on right.  Ok.  The stupid girl didn't put the lid on right.  Or maybe...think I could blame spell check?

Hunter isn't sure they are going hunting tomorrow because they hadn't heard from the guide yet.  You can tell this isn't women doing this or it would be all planned out.  If he does go and I feel OK I  may just go out and look for thrift shops explore.  Peace.

12 comments:

Ms. A said...

I've never experienced a shower that was too short for me, but I'm short. Usually they are way over my head.

Just Be Real said...

Awwww....

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

I hate hotel showers. They never seem to be decent. We always take a handheld shower, some plumbers tape, and a wrench with us when we stay at a hotel with the girls. That way, we never have a problem with the showers reaching where they're supposed to. :)

Memado said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Out of Barnes said...

Your blog is in some kind of foreign language I think.

The Bipolar Diva said...

Showers ALWAYS do that to me since I'm 5'12" When we built the house I had the shower head put at 7 feet. lol

StephanieC said...

Always blame spell check!

And I am the same with ANY food, except toast.

(Watch me drop it on myself tomorrow, now...)

On My Soapbox said...

I lack enough in height that a shower head has never been below mine.... Hope you have fun exploring!

Coffeypot said...

Just wanted to let everyone know MC is fine. I had the pleasure of meeting her and Hunter today for a lunch while they were on their way to FL. She picked up a virus in her computer at the motel and will be off line for a few days. But she sends her love and ask that you bear with her for a few days.

Rob-bear said...

Thanks to Coffeepot, and good luck with the "exploring," MC. May you be appropriately showered on your adventure.

Coffeypot said...

MC texted me today to let me know her laptop was checked out and it will cost between $199 and $279 to fix at Best Buy and take a week to get it back. Hunter's computer may be infected, too. So she may not be back on line soon. If I hear anything else I will let you know. Don't give up on her.

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to visit this site, i am browsing this
web page dailly and obtain nice facts from here
all the time.

My site; Juegos

Hikari