Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You are lucky my laptop went to shit.

All I would have done is complain everyday and really, you can read any of my past posts and get the same. The weather is beautiful. Pool is too cold to swim in. Hunter has been his usual self-absorbed self. We went to sea world and it was stupid. I think things are more fun with little kids. And everything is super expensive. Traffic is worse than chicago. But the house we rented is very peaceful. I feed the ducks and small things like that make me happy. I am easily pleased. I know. You wouldn't know it if you read me. But it is true, a kind word goes a long way. I have cried and needed you. I know of your gentle ways. I will be back in april. Possibly sooner if I can use this again. Hope you are all well and a special shout out to Coffey. I keep his words in my head and its helped me a lot. Love and kisses to all of you. Ps, is it bad if I Try to get Jeff in the sack?

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

If Jeff is short for Giraffe, then yes it's wrong. But if Jeff is a guy, drain him dry. Hurry on back...and get that damn computer fixed.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

What HAPPENS in Florida...STAYS in Florida! ;0) I won't tell! (((hugs)))Pat

Wanda's Wings said...

Hoping you get your computer fixed soon. They can be a pain in the ass.

Furry Bottoms said...

Well, you would not have any followers if nobody liked you. Obviously we do!! Get that computer mended!

Linda Medrano said...

Fix that damn computer and roll in the hay with Jeff. Come back soon!

Snowbrush said...

Well, it's now April, so why aren't you back???

Hikari