Wednesday, February 29, 2012

no, it's not the same!

I am waiting on results of a C.T. of my lungs.  I am not freaked out.  Just not that kind of girl.  But when I told Hunter about the fact that I was supposed to have heard by now, his comment was, "Just like me."  He said this because he went to an appt. with his Pulmonist and they had a change over to new system and his appt. wasn't in there.  So he's comparing his messed up appt. with my test results.  Please don't think I am making light of his doctor stuff but I have been to this doctor many times with him and the doc. doesn't really do anything for him.  So.  No.  Waiting for my results is not the same.  He has no concern for me.

5 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

I really hate waiting on results, especially when they told you you would know by a certain time.

Coffeypot said...

Still have my fingers crossed on your results. His appointments??? I could care less. Next time tell him, you appointment isn't that big of a deal 'cause your gonna die anyway.

Ms. A said...

Why don't you call them? If we didn't call and get our name on a call back list, I don't think we'd ever get results from our doctor.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I believe you. Tell Hunter, it's not the same! ((9hugs)))Pat

On My Soapbox said...

I wish people wouldn't tell you to expect something at a certain time if they can't do it! Drives me crazy.

Hikari