Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'd rather stay home.

I am sick and tired of all this shit.  The trip stuff.  The house rental.  The whole idea.  It will be too cold to swim.  I don't want to stay in someone  house.  I'd rather stay in a hotel/motel for a week and then go to another location and do the same each week.  If we got far enough south in Fl. it would probably be warm enough to swim.  I know we are going here and there to visit Hunter's friends and I would rather rent a place at each town.  But NOooooo.  All his friends rent homes or condos or whatever.  He says this is a "fact finding" mission.  Really?  What.  Like Mission Impossible: Bringing the wife along.  I haven't even 'seen' it yet but I can tell you it won't be pretty.  'Course I will pretend I am ok.  I dropped out of acting class so I didn't get to the part where they covered faking fun.  But ya know.....Liquor would probably help.  Or I could get lost.  Or fall and break a leg.  I know I sound like a party pooper but here's the thing.  We do what Hunter wants.  He talks like he'll let me do some fun things but he won't enjoy it and, well you know it won't happen.  He also monopolizes all conversations and people listen even when he interrupts as I am speaking.  He is loud.  He is a good people person as far as asking them questions and showing genuine interest but...my therapist says the reason people don't call him on anything is because who does?  She means that others are just being polite.  I don't know but I have talked to him about this.  whoops!  I only meant to come up here to check an email.  Gotta go run errands.
Tomorrow I am going to my daughter's to celebrate granddaughter Meadows birthday.  We will go to lunch and to the mall.  Will see if I come away feeling bogged down by the bad vibes-and I don't mean that in a New Age way-but rather with joy.   Peace.

6 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Listen to your gut. Sorry for what you are going through. Blessings.

Out of Barnes said...

Boy you really sound like you need to confront Hunter and make some changes in your life. Does Hunter know how you feel, or do you pretend everything is okay? If Hunter doesn't know anything is wrong, and you know us men aren't very good at mind reading, he isn't going to change anything.

Ms. A said...

When are you going to put on your big girl panties and have some say in your marriage?

Coffeypot said...

JUST DON'T GO! It's for him, let him enjoy it.

Linda Medrano said...

We both know what needs to happen. I hate staying at anybody else's house. I want a hotel or a motel and privacy and being anonymous. I wont' even stay with my kids. They stay with me and that's fine. But doing it that way just doesn't work for me. Run off with the tennis pro. Fuck 'em.

toko busana muslim said...

good information ... I have read and will be added to my personal knowledge... thanks

Hikari