Sunday, December 18, 2011

You should have seen the snow on my balls!

Obviously I am feeling better.  Friday they mentioned the possibility of a little bit of snow over night.  I joked to someone that I should set my alarm so I could get up in the middle of the night and watch it.  I LOVE SNOW!  But I was so tired that night that I went to bed at 6:30 p.m.   Weird, huh?  Naturally I woke up at 3am.  And.......it had just begun to snow!!!!  WooHoo!  I grabbed my coffee and is and sat out on the porch and listened to the silence of it falling.  All the bad goes away and all that's left is peace and a quiet joyful contentment.
Oh-about my balls....I have about 8 bowling balls out back on top of a cinder block border around my flowerbed.  Anyway, the snow just covered the tops of them like a cap and I thought it looked cool!  Yes I finally got a digital camera but haven't even taken it out of the box yet!  I'm not a procrastinator, I'm just lazy.
Saw some beautiful hoar frost on the trees and bushes on the way to church this morning.  BTW - I have managed not to lift my shirt in public since that last incident.  Yay me!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Wasn't real sure about whose balls were shivering under the white stuff! lol I like snow during and just after it has fallen- after that, it just looks messy and dirty. And that is definitely not photo worthy. Go practice playing with your new camera- I am still learning. I forget things...

Ms. A said...

You have a new camera, still in the box??? Woman, get that thing out and take some photos! I've been trying to decide what kind to get for over a year. If I can ever make up my mind, I'm going to have a field day making up for lost time. Get clicking!

Sairs said...

I love snow but I chose the wrong place in the world to live if I want it. Queensland, Australia is called the sunshine state... so, no snow :( I hope you get to play with your new camera soon and take some pics of the snow :) I love new cameras!
*hugs*
Sarah

Furry Bottoms said...

That is definitely an attention grabbing title!! hehehe

The Queen said...

Saw the word balls, made a mad dash over here..

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

There is something so relaxing about what snow fall! Lucky you!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I am both lazy and a procrastinator. So consider yourself lucky you are just lazy. I am so jealous that you get snow. I live in SoCal where it never snows. Well once it snowed at our house. For about 5 minutes. But it was heaven for those 5 minutes.

Hikari