Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome to Stupidville!

Population 1. I thought I had a handle on my new e-mail. Now it's all screwed up. Lost my son's address and picture and there isn't an address book, just a contact list that is/isn't normal. Everything gets put into some chatty thingie and shit! I already had to miss a baseball game that my grandson actually won on the most beautiful evening in the world cuz I felt like crap today and even a 30 min. nap didn't help. There's more rant left in me but I am too tired. Peace

2 comments:

Ms. A said...

Started to say it must be gmail, but then I saw it on the label. Just think, tomorrow is another day and at least it has the possibility of being better than today.

Jimmy said...

I have actually had pretty good luck with gmail but yet I have used it for a few years now and yes it is a lot different from the others.

You will get it figured out I have faith :)

Hikari