Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Still frustrated.

So, I think I may have gotten his e-mail wrong. I tried yahoo this time. It didn't come back with a tech.prob. nor did it tell me it doesn't exist. I still don't feel well. Headache and dizziness. Tried drinking lots of water and a walk, etc. Almost feels like a sinus headache but I am not sick. Man is s'posed to be gone tomorrow. We'll see. I could use the "down" time. Not that he's been bad or anything. I mean, I haven't had to put him in a time out so,....not much else. I slept the afternoon away. Stupid dreams like always. Maybe I need another sleep study. If something exciting ever happens, I'll let you know. In the mean time, I will just keep writing this drivel.

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hey my friend! I hope the email problem is fixed soon. That can be frustrating.

Thank you very much for your nice words on my new haircut. You are the kindest friend and I really appreciate it.

Happy 4th to you and yours.
~Melissa :)

Ms. A said...

I'd be curious to know if you take any kind of medication. Not because I'm nosey, but because of the strange side effects so many have. If you are, have you ever tried looking them up?

Blogs said...

Goodness... feel better...I been feeling all stuffed lately...ughhh...I blamed B for getting a 3rd floor place again...something about it....hopefully the e-mail gets fixed...that's very annoying! take care babe!

Hikari