Thursday, July 1, 2010

How 'bout if I hit my head with a hammer?

It's now that the headache is debilitating, just constantly there. I do take blood pressure meds, metformin for type II diabetes and three "crazy" pills. I have been on them for long enough to know they work and aren't the cause of my brain pain. May make Dr. appt. because I am due for my blood work anyway.

Man is gone so I will try to clean our bedroom. I have tons more shoes to get rid of. I could wear a different pair everyday for the whole year and still have shoes left over. Someone asked me to help with the church garage sale but I figure (and was told) that I have donated more that all other's put together, I think I have done my part. Do you hear how quite it is here? Peaceful.

3 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I've heard of lots of people that have had great success with blood pressure meds for headaches. Hope they work for you.

Ms. Anthropy said...

Sorry for the suggestion. Good luck!

Linda Medrano said...

I hope your headache goes away, Baby.