Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Found the Dog Poop!

Chuck got sooo sick last night.   I am hoping it was merely something he ate.  He is, of course, really weak today. We are in Ellington,  Florida.   The pool, heated and they have coffee as long as the lobby is open.  What more could a girl want?  We are also by the water.  Maybe the Gulf?
Maggie wanted to go out so I took her.  It was still dark out so I had to go out at first light and pick it up.
I am feeling really good today.   Will swim then do laundry.
COFFEY,  we are staying right by the Waffle House.

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Ellington is on the Manatee Rive which empties into Tampa Bay to the West which turns into the Gulf just West of some islands. But you are next to a WH, you are well taken care of.

Rob said...

Well, this is different. I hope you have a wonderful time. Certainly a break from the home routine.

Blessings and Bear hugs!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

A stomach virus is going around.

Hope you are getting to soak up the sunshine.
(((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Oh no, I hope he'll be feeling much stronger by now. Your day sounds blissful compared to my own. Enjoy.

xxx
Dancing in Black

Hikari