Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oddly enough her moss rores are blooming
I dreampt my Christmas stuff went on the top shelf of the freezer.
I see mousey has a friend
My nose is running.
I want all my doctors to meet together and fix me.
remember when I was a kid and a leader of the neighborhood kids?
I wish my hair was long again.but it no longer thick enough to weave a Navajo blanket.I likemy edgy hair cut.  Blonde next time.
I wish I used each one my purses. They are sad and lonely.
My shoes are happy just to be in each other.
Mountain Dew throw back?  Um... no. I'd rather throw back a shot of whiskey.

And now that I'm awake...how do I get off Google +?

2 comments:

Outcast said...

I wish I knew how you could get off Google plus so I could tell you Middle Child, by the way I bet your hair looks serious awesome!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Trust me....while life seems to go on and on with no change,
circumstance has a way of changing things.
I shit you not!
(((hugs)))

Hikari