Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sorry. I have been very busy. Apparently I am now married to Jesus.

Just a teaser here I guess though I didn't mean for it to be so.
VFW tonight for their yummy ribeye.  They could be serving cat food for all I care.  Whatever gets me out of making dinner.  LAZY BITCH!

More rain to go along with this heat but it actually looks like we will be having some nice cool weather soon.  Will be a good opportunity to weed.  I feel so sorry for my flowers.  It's weird, I know.  But I am their caretaker and I haven't rewarded them-by weeding-for their efforts in growing.

7 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. Here I was all ready to see if you spoke Spanish.

Unknown said...

The bulbs are still sleeping under the dirt around here. It's been cold x

Red Shoes said...

HAR!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day!!!

'Married to Jesus?' Explain please?!?!?

~shoes~

Outcast said...

I hope that things are all good Middle Child, must be good being married to Jesus, I can't wait to hear all about it.

raydenzel1 said...

I told you not to say Jesus. Oh My God will suffice!

xo

bj said...

Hello, MC.....
xoxo

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Think of you often.
I am in the same boat with blogger.... It's like " what's the use." Same shit...different day.

(((hugs)))

Hikari