Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snow didn't stop 'till we hit florida!

Now it's windy and 50 in the Orlando Florida.  And i am so very, very sick.  Very.  Did I tell you I am sick?  I died actually.  Yeah, I am at the bottom of the warm pool and well I fell into the pool at the shock of the sun coming out.  Seriously.  it warmed up to 51 and i was like.....HEAT WAVE!!!!  and it knocked the schock out of me and i fell backwards thru the thin coat of ice on the pool.

Sorry for the WTF is she writing.  I should mention how very sick I am.  Should you not hear from me.....it means I got  virus on my laptop.  Let's pray I do not.   I am on my last pill of a Z-pack (strong anti-biotics).  And except for one episode last night...I actually slept.

I am amazed at Hunter.  I told him that if he dies before I do, I am having and autopsy done.  He says why and I explained that I want to know if he is part alien or part robot.  He slept about 5 hours Thurs  pm.  We left Friday at 3:30 in the after noon and he drove straight thru for about 29 hours.  we stopped to eat once or twice and of course gas and to sleep about and hour to sleep.  i would have helped drive but couldn't because I was very sick - sorry I didn't mention that before.  I know it isn't the flu nor a cold.  I am thinking pneumonia or pre-death.

BTW.  You guys know me.  I am not making light of anyone with real and serious problems.  Truly.  I had a husband die of a failed heart transplant.  He was on an artificial heart for 9 days back in the late 80's.  My grown son had/has a brain tumor.  Both parents died of cancer.  So please....don't think me insensitive. 

I guess to sum it up.......I am too sick notice if I am depressed or not.

Love you and have missed you and yeah....for real.

8 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Sure hope you feel better soon!

lotta joy said...

Give it 18 days....I'm serious. This "thang" going around feels like a killer, and it refuses to get better for a full EIGHTEEN DAYS.

I took 400mg of guaifisene every 4 hours. In simple language, buy the cheapest Robitussin you can find and start liking it.

Outcast said...

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling so sick recently Middle Child, hopefully it gets better soon, it's terrible being ill.

Kristy said...

Hope you feel better soon. It isn`t very nice to be sick on vacation. Soak up that sun and enjoy.

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

Get well soon! This stuff is rough!

Sara Strand said...

Don't die. It would suck to die of pneumonia- only super old people die of that and you aren't super old. ;)

The Bipolar Diva said...

There's no way YOU could be insensitive! Being sick sucks, any kind of sick. I can't believe he drove straight through! I hope you feel better soon. I just finished a z-pack about a week ago. I think Jake's the only one that hasn't been sick, but he has a broken foot. 50 in Florida? Now that sucks!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Hoping you and your vacation GET BETTER! (((hugs)))

Hikari