Friday, March 11, 2011

Thanks from fragglerock

I am so very grateful for all your responses to my last post. It helped me quite a bit. It's just how a mother would feel but they are in their late 30's and you don't even want to know how much money we have given and lent them. I just don't understand how much further they have to go before they hit rock bottom.

New subject please. Trip is coming up soon and I feel anxious even though I know it will be fun. I'm sure once I am all packed, I will calm down. I am just edgy and then I get a bit crabby. Sorry Hunter. I sat out the porch in the sun hoping it would lift my mood, which really isn't too bad. I feel shaky. I know! Haven't read many posts and I might go into withdrawal. Bloody Marys here I come!!!!!

On a side note-feel free to make bets amongst yourselves as to how many times I will bitch about the heat. I will bring reams of paper so that I can keep track. Again-thanks ever-so-much for the comments. It helps assuage my guilt.

6 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

can I sit on the porch with you?

Oilfield Trash said...

Have a good trip.

Kristy said...

Hope you have a nice trip. Enjoy the sun and warmth.

Unknown said...

Bitching is better than holding it in and letting it fester. As long as you share some of the booze, bitch away. :D

Sairs said...

Have a really good trip :)

On My Soapbox said...

You get to go somewhere warm? Can I hitch a ride?? It is wet and gloomy and cold here. Hurry up, Spring!

Hikari