WALKING MAN & JOE C. - C'mon guys! You know that's where I was going with that. I've got the shoes already.
Here's the rules about Christmas lights:
1. Be yourself.
2. L.E.D. lights are just plain wrong!
3. Those icicle lights are so over,...
4. Do not mix L.E.D. lights with normal lights. Either go old school, warm, fuzzy all is calm or Do the Vegas casino style. Remember, that's either or. Not both.
5. Chasing lights? really? I refer to those as LIVE*NUDE*GIRLS lights. Now if you use those to advertise your line of work,....I'm ok about that. But do not try to pass them off as Christmas lights.
6. Blow up Santas and snow globes and other things that bobble incomprehensibly on the lawn or lay in a heap like so much dirty laundry? Um,...no. The only blow-up anything belongs in the bedroom of a lonely guy.
7. White wire "sculptures" do not become a Christmas anything just because they light up. You know what they are s'posed to be but to everyone else they are puzzling as a vanity plate that says krt raym. WTF! Save your money.
8. So,...like I said, be yourself!