Saturday, September 25, 2010

The sun shines.

Beautiful weather outside. High's in the 60's. Love it. Chuck's out picking beans to freeze. Then he is going to work up here in the office(destruc,..er, I mean construction) I know all this will involve me so,...I will post now, not that there's anything exciting. Yeah, let me get back to you tonight. Ha. I have my own things to do but - I won't have the time. It wouldn't matter if I was in the middle of doing something, he'd still TELL me to bring him this or do that. I can have my hands full and he does this. It's like he's oblivious. Did I tell you that yesterday I got the bad housewife lecture again? I think that because I love him, I will record it so that he can just play it back to me. That'll will save him the effort of trying to think of all the bad things I do and all the things I do not do.



Like I said, I'll get back to you.

ANGEL - Did you need me to send you some of these deer heads and caribou and muskox for your walls? Perhaps a couple shotguns too? I have excess and so I am willing to share.

WALKING MAN - My problem not becomes that I am only allowed so many cartons of cigs a month. Guess I've been a bad little girl. I'm thinking I will have to steal them when I run out of my allotment. So I go to jail,....I get to watch TV with a bunch of new friends, food, a bed, and a girlfriend. I can figure out what to trade for cigs.

1 comment:

Joe Cap said...

Yes, are certainly a bad little girl. But don't ever change.
Maybe you should re-do the house in a blue motiff?

Hikari