Friday, July 30, 2010

See? I am working on the medical bills!

Ok,...well maybe not but at least I am upstairs in close proximity to the desk. Ball Game last night was ok. Cain's team lost. Dawn was keeping score and apparently I just didn't feel like talking to anyone. I think it was a combination of man bringing dog and yelling at and hurting her. Seriously, has anyone ever grabbed your nose and squeezed? Makes a man feel powerful to be able to control a dog. I'm thinking he should pick on someone his own size. Then there was the comment he made about Harris Bank were he put more money for his kids. Why bring that shit up? I try to stuff it down inside as there is nothing I can do. So, it lead me to say that we should go get my ring. You know, the one he said I could get for our anniversary/Valentines day. Oh, he's not going to spend a bunch of money right now. So it seems the promise of the ring was another lie? We'll see. I am just tired as usual. Much to do and no minions showed up for work today. Oh, that's right. don't have minions. Crap.

4 comments:

BigSis said...

I keep waiting for the fairies to come help around the house. They must be out playing with your minions!

raydenzel1 said...

your life is never, ever boring.

The Queen said...

What can we say? Hang in there seems pointless since you are doing that well. Keep your chin up isn't exactly a good thing to say.. he may pinch it.. I don't know.. I'm halfway down the road you are heading and I just don't know what to say. except.. keep your eyes open..don't get blind sided..at least know what you getting in to.. I got totally blindsided beause of MY stupidity.. Good luck kiddo..

Joann Mannix said...

Good luck. It's not about the ring, it's about the thought behind it. that is why you need a ring, a big ring, so you are sure there's a lof of thought behind it.

Hikari