Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I asked my questions and then I signed.

We had our appt. with the banker. I didn't sign the things my man said to. I told the banker that I had some questions first. She listened and answered and my man sat there and didn't interrupt. The loan was for the current amount and was refinanced at a lower rate. Our payments are $300 lower a month. And yes, I asked all the questions about the interest "commission" etc. So, yeah, I was ok with it and signed. We still have to have an inspection and I'm wondering,.....will this house pass with all the holes in the walls and floor and carpeting? I s'pose it could because even *as-is* it's worth more than the loan. So it was no big deal and why my man freaks out is beyond me. He acts all loving right after he has these outbursts.

So all is calm for now. I go to my happy place and do the things I want, when I want. Again I am hoping for a day with no rain, like Fri. so we can go to the kids ballgame. I don't care that they lose. I just love being with all of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you asking questions! Way to stand up, even a little, and let them know YOU have a brain too. Well done.

Blogs said...

Ur just like me...gotta know everything...and sometimes again and again it needs to be repeated;) Good Luck with everything...can't wait to hear more....

Linda Medrano said...

A better interest rate and lower payments sound good to me! Fix up the things you can fix up before the inspection, but don't worry about what you can't do. They are really looking at the "bones" of the house, not the cosmetics.

Hikari