Saturday, June 19, 2010

Google this!

Once again I created a private e-mail acct. (gmail) and now all this weird stuff is happening. Good thing I don't work cuz I wouldn't have enough time left in my day to find my way to anywhere on this computer.
No matter. As long as I can find my blog, I'll be OK. Even that is now somehow a bit mixed up with google. No questions being asked here and no, I don't need a drink as I already grabbed and drank most of my sweet drunk neighbor George's beer. My piss-me-off man is again telling me to go over there and help George dig and all this crap. Tell me again,....when doe deer hunting season open????

2 comments:

Ms. A said...

One of the things that frustrates me is that all the things have to have passwords! Email passwords, Google passwords, blog passwords...

Jimmy said...

Yep Google and Blogspot go hand in hand and as far as the passwords I keep me a little pad with them so I don't forget them----wonder how Cindy keeps finding my stuff Ha Ha

Hikari