Monday, May 21, 2012

It's not me, it's them!

Really?  So now this computer works but my laptop says, "Internet Explorer is  unable to connect to this page."  I got a post in earlier then read a few posts except for the one's that said...."The page you were looking for does not exist."  And I was able to leave a few comments, tho most didn't go thru.  And there was the one that said "Prove you are not a robot by typing the words below."  No problem.  Well?  Well?  I waited and no letters appeared in the box.  Was I supposed to make up some words?  My eyes aren't the best but I swear there weren't any words there!!!!!!  Or am I blind?  Ooooo,..what if I am a robot?  That would explain my arms flailing about and the creaking sounds when I bend over.
I see my therapist tomorrow.  I am not going to tell her anything about this.  The less ammunition she has,...the better!
Three nights in a row I have gotten muscle spasms in my back and no.....that is not my version of  "not tonight honey, I have a headache." 
House finale was a big disappointment for me.  I kinda didn't get it either.  Such a perfect show goes out with such a thud. 
Felt pretty good today.  Mowed and moved some things around in the yard.  Wanted to do more but ran out of energy.  At least I got my picture up on the front porch between the 2 windows.   It is of a beach house.  ( Like new, thrifted for free off a curb in Fla. when we were there on vacation.)  I am sure people thought I died or something.  I doubt I'll get my billowy curtains put up out there but....I do what I can.
Good night all!

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Sometimes I've got, "Internet Explorer can not open this page", but I don't LISTEN. I try again ( right away) and LUCK OUT! THEM arseholes don't know what they are talking about! ;0)
Speaking of lucking out....at 4 a.m. I woke to pouring rain. No yard work for moi....didn't plan to anyway! Get your camera fixed so I can live vicariously through your back breaking yard work. ;0)
(((hugs)))Pat









;0)

Grammy Goodwill said...

I hate those captcha codes on blogs.

Hikari