Tuesday, June 28, 2011

blunk drogging

Oh no I didn't!  Really.  It was by accident.  I mean,....I took my "keep me alive" pills.  Then my anti-Hunter pill.  Then, since there was alot happening, I took a half vicodin energy pill which has the added effect of assertiveness, which I definitely do not have.  Remember the ladder?  Yeah, the heavy one.  Um, Hum.  The one I helped put up there Sunday.  Guess what I had to help bring back down today?  Yup.  You guessed it!  (Man, you guys are good).  And help carry a window cuz really?  How could 2 strong men possibly do it on their own?  So....like one of the guys....I joined them in the drinking celebration.  After all.....3 hours work deserves some kind of reward right?  I am not "straight" enough right now to trust myself to carry the little vacuum back upstairs  In fact I don't think I will try to back my vehicle into the driveway from the street two doors down cuz, well, you can get a ticket for drunk backing up, right?  How many spaces go between sentences?  I forget.  Tomorrow we do two more windows.  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.  Oh yeah.  Like a kid on Christmas morning.  The Hunter wants to go get chicken at Brown's so....wheeeee.  I will be back up here to read some posts once they stop being so blurry. K?

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

It wouldn't pay for me to work... the after-work rewards would kick my... you know what! I'll play it safe and remain idle.

Coffeypot said...

Reading post (like mine) can sometimes be better if they are blurry. Next time you take the ladder down, make sure The Hunter is still on top. One good push should do it.

raydenzel1 said...

oh man, I miss Browns chicken!

Linda Medrano said...

You're feeling better. Good!

the late phoenix said...

blunk drogging, awesome term!

i have a bad history with pills, so i tend to cower at their mere typed mention

peace,

wordsmith strongman

Hikari