Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Off to Minnesota

Yes, The Hunter is gone again. He went up to Minn. to help wire a guy's 4 flat. I need a camera so I can take pictures of what needs to be done here. I am saying, holes in the walls. No-not just 3 or 4. An infinite amount of switches and receptacles with no switch plates on them. I am not complaining, because I am so used to it. He did say I could come with if I wanted and we'd take the dog and get a motel room. That would have been OK, I guess. But.....sometimes you just want to stay home, you know? I have Belle with me this time. I'm glad for the company. The Hunter left very early this morning so Belle still thinks he's coming home tonight.
I dropped some stuff off at the post office, then got a few groceries at the store where you can write a check over the amount to get some cash. OK, well so I got a lip stain, and nail polish and crap like that but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Then I went to Goodwill. *doing my happy dance * Then to our regular grocery store to see if they had any of my favorite candy bars.(gotta keep my weight up you know) They had them!!!!! They were my favorites long-long ago and far-far away. They are called BIG HUNK. Yes...really. Figures, huh!?
My teeth are hurting again. Damn! I have gone three times for this stupid crown and now I think I have about 3 teeth that are freaking out, one of which is the crown. I have been waiting because I have my regular 6 month check-up May 5th or whenever. B-u-t, they are getting a bit worse. Oh yes, I just love going to the dentist. Some people get to go to spas, I get to go see Dr. Fill and Drill. I guess what bothers me is the fact that I go every 6 months and what good does it do me? Ok, now I am just being a bitch. I haven't really had problems for years so I guess it is my turn.
The only reason I didn't use Big Hunk as my post title is that legions would excitedly click to read and find only this drivel. But you know? My life is boring and this is basically my journal and it shows those who read,..what crazy looks like on an ordinary day.
Gotta go polish my tiara (Swarovski crystals) for real and also find my sapphire ring with the diamonds-the one I have is not real diamonds and sapphire-to wear while I watch the wedding.
BTW - lest you think I am a celebrity stalker and living vicariously through them,...I bought my tiara over 5 years ago and the ring I got over a year ago so....

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

Have fun at the wedding.

Kicking Rocks said...

I went to the dentist yesterday and for the first time they drilled and filled me....!

Coffeypot said...

What wedding? Someone getting married? Poor bastard.

Anonymous said...

'Bout time they're getting married. Wills has got to do it before he loses any more hair!

Btw,I'd take harry anyday,that little charmer

Bossy Betty said...

You'll look fab in your tiara and robe!

Hikari