Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You don't recognise me do you?

That's because I'm smiling! I know! I rarely look like this. It's miss Meadows birthday and we are going to take them out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. My daughter's birthday was the 17th and her husband's is Feb. 1st. So yeah! I am sorry this is so messy but I keep having this hand/arm shaking thing. Don't know if it's related to my neck problem or what. The Hunter thinks I should go to a neurologist. I wonder if I shouldn't go to the ortho guy. Either way, it's getting annoying. You know how Meadow and I are writing a story together? Well her brother is writing a chapter for her. I can't wait to read it cuz he's funnier than shit. See? Did you just see how my hand was shaking? BTW, I know it's not nerves nor my diabetes. Guess it wouldn't be too bad to have another neck surgery. I would have that big cone shaped colla,...No,..wait. That's what they put on dogs after surgery so they won't tear out their stitches. Um,..I'd have that other big collar and the good thing is, I wouldn't have to try to decide which necklace to wear everyday. And I'm not embarrassed in the least. I just wear something low cut and no one even notices the collar. Trust me. Hey, did you notice this is just one long paragraph? That's ok cuz I gotta be fast as The Hunter took Belle for a run in the park and will be home soon and then we will go. HAPPY. HAPPY. JOY. JOY.

17 comments:

Red Shoes said...

I wasn't able to see your hand shaking due to how badly my eyes are wobblin' in my head today...

:oD

~shoes~

Aunt Juicebox said...

Well I'm glad to see you smiling! And save me a bit of steak! All I've got over here is fish and brussel sprouts!

Amy J said...

Don't worry about the wobbles...Us weebles have to wobble together so we don't fall down...((HUGS))

Linda said...

It's good to see you smiling! I see you sometimes on .end transmission's. blog. Just stopped by to say hey. Hope you're feeling better, too. My hands shake like crazy and it drives me mad!

Have a good one!

Linda

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That hand shaking does sound like something you should have checked out. I'm laughing about you wearing one of those giant collars like they put on dogs! Hope you enjoy your steak. Sounds like you have a wonderful night planned. Have fun! laurie

Coffeypot said...

I'm glad something is making you smile, but hon, you need to get to the doctor. It was difficult reading you today because of all the shaking. I think I have a headache now. Better go break out the Jack Black. And I love steak houses regardless of their names. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you're happy! Maybe you're just shaking from all the excitement?? LOL!

Just Plain Tired said...

Be careful with the steak knife!

On My Soapbox said...

Well, if you do end up having to wear The Cone of Shame, you could always accessorize with a scarf. Watch out for when you drop food in it, though.

Momma Fargo said...

Smiles are the bomb! Course...Happy Happy Joy JOy are the words of a happy ass all the time!

klahanie said...

Well, I didn't notice your hand shaking in this writing. It must be very frustrating and I hope it gets sorted out real soon.
Glad to know your smiling and thus keep smiling:-)

CB said...

Smiling is awesome bitch!!

Jenner said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Bossy Betty said...

The Cone should always be accessorized--just keep that in mind!

Linda Medrano said...

Go to the doctor about the shaking. That's probably nerve related. And, yes, a low cut top is a necessity even if I have eyes that are swollen shut. Nobody notices.

Kamila said...

Got to check why your hand is shaking.. but kinda glad your smiling!!! and happy!

KittyCat said...

Smiling is always good.

Love Ren and Stimpy.

: )

Hikari